Skip to main content

Change of Address

It is important to notify the school of your change of address whenever you move. 


What is needed is a current PG&E, garbage or water bill in the legal guardian's name.  If you don't have that, you need to get a Residency Affidavit from Mr. Sebers at the District Office, 398 B Street.



What you need to register

  1. PG&E, garbage or water bill in the parent or legal guardian's name   OR
  2. Residency Affidavit approved by Mr. Sebers from our District Office
  3. An up-to-date immunization record with all required immunizations
  4. Birth Certificate
  5. Copy of prior school's report card
  6. If special education - a current IEP

Bring the above documents to the Counseling Center and Ms Najarro will be happy to assist you with your registration or call (650)877-8788 ext. 5410 if you have any questions.   


Other Registration Information

1.  You need to purchase your PE clothes from your PE teacher during PE class.  You have about a week to get the clothes before you are marked for not dressing.  Cash/checks payable to Parkway Heights Middle School accepted.  Prices for this year are:  Sweatshirt $20    Sweatpants $20    Shorts $10    T-shirt $10

You also need to purchase a Master lock for the PE locker.


2.  Lunch is $3.00.  Breakfast is $l1.50.  You can bring lunch from home.  Applications for free or reduced lunch take an average of three weeks to process.  If you qualify, you will be notified by mail.  Apply on line.